U.S. LAW STUDENTS:
- Visiting J.D. and LL.M Students interested in academic credit must register through the WCL Office of the Registrar as a visiting student.
- WCL J.D. or LL.M. Students who would like to take summer courses for academic credit do not require a special application. Please enroll through Eagle Service.
Registration for academic credit opens April 21, 2023. Please see the Academic Calendar for more information. Per ABA Standards, students taking courses for academic credit may register for up to 2 credits per week in condensed specialized courses regardless of their participation in full summer-length courses.
U.S. & INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEYS and LAW STUDENTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
U.S. and International Attorneys interested in specializing and earning a certificate or CLE will have the opportunity to join other public and private professionals from geographically and professionally diverse backgrounds in enriching exchanges and make lasting connections for the future. Please register using the links below:
Law Students from around the world will have the opportunity to experience American-style law school learning, including the opportunity to stay on campus and earn a Certificate of Completion.
- Gaming & Resorts: Selected Topics in Hotel Law & Resorts
- Essential Topics in Hospitality Law
- Hotels & Resorts: Management & Franchise Agreements
- Hotels & Resorts: Transactions and Contract Drafting