Our wide range of evening and weekend credit, certificate and continuing education programs in Washington, DC, are perfect for working professionals and students seeking to gain specialized knowledge into today’s expanding legal field with expert instruction, intensive training, and networking opportunities.
- Post Grant Review Before the USPTO (two credits), 5-Jun to 7-Jun, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Music Licensing (one credit), June 12 & 13, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Video Game and Immersive Entertainment Law (One credit), Jun 15-18, 6:00 PM-9:00 PM.
- PharmaPatent Litigation (one credit), 19 & 10-Jun, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- International Arbitration & Choice of Law Issues (one credit), 1-Jun to 4-Jun, 6:00 PM to 9:10 PM.
- Damages and Compensation in International Commercial and Investment Arbitration (one credit), 8-Jun to 11-Jun, 6:00 PM to 9:10 PM.
- Civil Trial Advocacy - June 15-28, 6:00-9:30 PM
- Fact Witness Deposition - Saturday meeting times – (one credit), 1-Jun to 8-Jun, 06:00 PM to 09:30 PM.
- Expert Witness Deposition - Saturday meeting times – (one credit) 8-Jun 15-Jun, 06:00 PM to 09:30 PM.
- Pharmaceuticals and the Law (one credit), 31-May and 7-Jun, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Digital Health and the Law: AI, Telehealth, Mobile Apps (one credit), 13-Jun and 14-Jun.
- False Claims Act in the Health Care Industry (one credit), 29-May and 30-May, 1:30 PM.
- Voting Rights (one credit), Friday, June 19, 9:00 AM-5 pm and Saturday, June 20, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Election Security & Reform (one credit), Friday, June 26 9:00 AM-5:00 PM and Saturday, June 27, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Registration is open. For WCL students no special application is required. Please enroll through your https://my.american.edu account.
Litigating in High Tech Courtroom - June 12 and 21, 9:00 AM-4:30 PM
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
You will learn from faculty who are working professionals in the subjects they teach, and who help you turn theory into practice.Horacio A. Grigera Naón, Director, International Arbitration Summer Program.