Our wide range of evening and weekend credit, certificate and continuing education programs in Washington, DC, are perfect for working professionals and students seeking to gain specialized knowledge into today’s expanding legal field with expert instruction, intensive training, and networking opportunities.
- Video Game and Immersive Entertainment Law (One credit), Jun 1-4, 6:00 PM-9:00 PM.
- International Arbitration & Choice of Law Issues (one credit), Jun 1 to Jun 4, 6:00 PM to 9:10 PM.
- Damages and Compensation in International Commercial and Investment Arbitration (one credit), Jun 8 to Jun 11, 6:00 PM to 9:10 PM.
Campaign Finance (one credit) Monday-Thursday, June 22-June 25, 6:00 PM-9:15 PM.
- Voting Rights (one credit), Friday, June 19 9 am-5 pm and Saturday, June 20 10 am-5 pm.
- Election Security & Reform (one credit), Friday, June 26 9 am-5 pm and Saturday, June 27 10 am-5 pm.
- Pharmaceuticals and the Law (one credit), Sundays, May 31 & June 7 (10:00 am - 4:30 pm ET.)
- Digital Health and the Law: Artificial Intel. Telehealth and Mobile Apps (one credit), Saturdays, June 6 & 13 (10 am - 4:30 pm ET.)
- The False Claims Act in the Health Care Industry (one credit), Friday May 29 (1:30 pm - 5:30 pm ET) & Saturday, May 30 (10 am - 5 pm ET.)
- Post Grant Review Before the USPTO (one credit), Friday, June 5 to Sunday, June 7, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- PharmaPatent Litigation (one credit), Friday, June 19 & Saturday, June 20, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Registration is open. For WCL students no special application is required. Please enroll through your https://myau.american.edu account.
You will learn from faculty who are working professionals in the subjects they teach, and who help you turn theory into practice.Horacio A. Grigera Naón, Director, International Arbitration Summer Program.