Our wide range of evening and weekend credit, certificate and continuing education programs in Washington, DC, are perfect for working professionals and students seeking to gain specialized knowledge into today’s expanding legal field with expert instruction, intensive training, and networking opportunities.
- International Wildlife And Biodiversity
- International Energy Law
- International Business & The Environment
- Video Game And Immersive Entertainment Law
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Law
- Practical Skills & Cross-Examination In Int'l Commercial Arbitration
- Investor-State Arbitration
- ICC Arbitration
- Law of Intl Organizations
- Trade & Diplomacy
- Fact Witness Deposition
- Expert Witness Deposition
- Evidentiary Foundations & Objections
- Civil Trial Advocacy
- Health Care Corporate Compliance and Governance (May 31-June 1; 9-5)
- Health Care Business Transactions (June 14-15; 9-5)
- Music Licensing (June- 14-15)
- Pharmaceutical Patent Litigation (June 7-9)
- Post-Grant Proceedings at Pto (June 14-16)
Registration is open. For WCL students no special application is required. Please enroll through your https://my.american.edu account.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
You will learn from faculty who are working professionals in the subjects they teach, and who help you turn theory into practice.Horacio A. Grigera Naón, Director, Arbitration Summer program