August 16-17, 2019
Join us for our Annual Coaches & Competitions Clinic to learn the best practices for competition teams from experienced coaches and advocacy professors, and join the conversation with national competition directors. There will be three "track" of topics to include issues pertinent to Mock Trial, Moot Court, and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Date: Friday, August 16, 2019 8:30 a.m. – Saturday, August 17, 2019 4:00 p.m.
- Location: American University Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20016
INFORMATIVE SUBJECTS & TOPICS
Presentations and panels will include the following subjects:
- Competition Data and Analytics;
- Innovative Technology in the Competition Realm;
- Best Practices for Hosting Competitions;
- "Out-of-the-Box" Skills Drills;
- Applying Competition Skills to the Future Practice of Law; and
- Open Dialogues with National Competition Directors
The registration fee for the clinic is $300.00. If your school sends more than one coach, then the second and subsequent fee is $150.00. Please note that this fee includes all meals. Register now.
**REGISTER BEFORE JULY 1, 2019 AND RECEIVE A $50.00 DISCOUNT BY USING PROMO CODE “EARLY50”**
*Discounts cannot be combined.*
For more information please email Elizabeth (Liz) Lippy at email@example.com.