Who We Serve

Who is eligible for our services?

  • Undocumented undergraduate or graduate students, including DACA-mented students.  
  • Documented undergraduate or graduate students (i.e. lawful permanent residents or TPS holders).
  • International students who may have a humanitarian-based claim. We are not able to assist with student (F1/J1) or business visa applications, including OPT or CPT requests. If you are not sure if you fit these criteria, please check in with your ISSS advisor first and then send us a message.
  • On a case-by-case basis, parents: spouses, or children of undocumented or documented students.

* Disclaimer: The information provided is not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is or will be formed by use of the information provided here.