Quick facts for perspective students applying to The Community and Economic Development Law Clinic.
- The Community and Economic Development Law Clinic is a full year clinic.
- Students receive seven credits per semester: three for the seminar portion and four for case work.
- CEDLC is open to second and third year JD students.
- Students who have not take either Business Associations or Law of Nonprofit Organizations must take at least one of those classes as a co-requisite in either semester.
- Applications are accepted in the spring semester (February) for the following academic year.
- Applications are submitted through the main Clinic website (you can apply to multiple clinics via the same online form).
- CEDLC has a mandatory orientation, usually during the week before fall classes start.
- For more information about the application process, the Clinical Program's conflicts policy, enrollment options and pre- and co-requisites for the various clinics, review the information under "Applying to Clinic" on the main clinic website.