The National Coaches & Competitions Clinic is the largest conference of mock trial, moot court, and alternative dispute resolution coaches in the country. Over the course of the two-day conference, attendees learn best practices for competition teams from experienced coaches and advocacy professors, join the conversation with national competition directors, and network with colleagues from around the country. In 2019, we introduced programming tracks to allow groups to discuss specific of topics to pertinent to mock trial, moot court, and alternative dispute resolution and allow for more in depth discussion.
INFORMATIVE SUBJECTS & TOPICS
Our agenda in 2019 included presentations and panels on topics, including:
- Competition data and analytics
- Managing a team of coaches and implementation of training strategies and oversight
- Best practices for hosting competitions
- Addressing difficult issues and handling adversity
- Choosing the right competitions for your students
- Best practices for new coaches
- Innovative methods for development and funding your program
- Open dialogue with national tournament directors
For more information about the National Coaches and Competitions Clinic, please email email@example.com.