Coaches & Competitions Clinic
The National Coaches & Competitions Clinic is the largest conference of mock trial, moot court, and alternative dispute resolution coaches in the country. Over the course of the two-day conference, attendees learn best practices for competition teams from experienced coaches and advocacy professors, join the conversation with national competition directors, and network with colleagues from around the country.
training Advocates conference
For 2021 the TAC Conference will be co-hosted by Trial Advocacy Consulting & Training, American University & Temple Law, titled "Back to the Future."
Join us August 20 - 21, 2021 for this year's conference via Zoom. As you are aware, TAC convenes coaches, faculty, program directors, and competition directors in all fields of advocacy from law schools throughout the country to learn the best practices for teaching competition students and hosting competitions.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Lessons Learned from our Virtual Insanity;
- Transitioning "Back to the Future";
- Leveraging Technology to Teach and Coach Remotely;
- Updates about the National Association of Legal Advocacy Educators (NALAE);
- Fostering a Lost Sense of Community;
- Model Rules for Competition Hosts & Directors;
- Concrete Steps to Ensure Diversity in Competition Teams, Coaches & Judges; and
- Open Forums with National and International Competition Directors.
Included in the registration is also a social event Friday evening at 5:15 EST. This year, join some of your colleagues to beat other groups of colleagues in a virtual escape room. Great Scott!
Registration is now open. Register by July 18th to receive the discounted rate of $125.00 for the first individual from your organization and $75.00 for each subsequent individual from your organization. (Rates increase to $150.00 and $100.00, respectively, after July 18th). ***CLE accreditation is pending, but will be applied for in Pennsylvania. If you are an attorney in another jurisdiction, you will receive a certificate of completion you can self-submit to your bar for credit.***