Applicants for the online/hybrid LL.M. in International Arbitration and Business Law may apply for the following scholarships:
- Alumni Fund Scholarship (100% tuition scholarship)
- International Arbitration Special Merit Scholarship (100% tuition scholarship)
- AUWCL Global Talent Development Scholarship (50% tuition scholarship)
- Summer Program Scholarship (50% tuition scholarship)
- AUWCL Merit Scholarship (up to 40% tuition scholarship)
Please note that full and half scholarships are given primarily to in-residence students. Students in the online/hybrid program are mostly considered for partial scholarships, with rare exceptions where a full or half scholarship may be considered for truly outstanding candidates.