What is covered?
- 50% tuition scholarship
- Offered to students in the following LL.M. programs: International Legal Studies; International Business and Trade Law; International Arbitration and Business Law; Gender, International and Comparative Law
- High-performing students who display academic rigor and/or professional achievement in their respective field(s) of interest.
- Prior work experience is a plus
Note for students in the International Arbitration and Business Law LL.M.: The full and half tuition scholarships are awarded to qualified students of the in-residence track of this LL.M. program only. Students in the online/hybrid track are considered for partial scholarships.
- A complete LL.M. application, and
- An essay explaining what you see as the role(s) of a global lawyer today, and to what extent the LL.M. program will help you prepare for a global legal career (max. 500 words)
March 1 (fall); October 1 (spring)