If you need to submit additional disclosures prior to graduating or after graduating, submit them to the Dean of Students at djaffe@wcl.american.edu.

Our office will provide disclosure information to the bar in accordance with their forms.

If you cannot recall what you disclosed to the law school you may fill out the form titled "Request to Release Educational Information to a Third Party" on this page and our office will provide you with that information to assist you with your bar application.