Student Computer Center
As one of the most "wired" law schools in the United States, WCL maintains a high speed network that enables both wired and wireless laptop access throughout the law school building. Our goal is to provide students with seamless, ubiquitous access to the resources, data, and cutting edge technology that will help them distinguish themselves in both their academic and professional careers.
The computer resources at WCL have been optimized to meet the needs of our law students. Network connections are available in all classrooms, in the student lounge areas and throughout the library. We also maintain several computer labs around the building where students have access to all of the software programs needed to succeed at WCL.
Student Computer Center Features
- 52 PC workstations
- 16 computers for Web research
- 12 computers for access to Westlaw and Lexis/Nexis
- 6 Hewlett-Packard LaserJet printers
- WCL Blackboard Support: 202-274-4382
- Main Campus Help Desk: 202-885-2550
- WCL Security: 202-274-4016
- AU Information Line: 202-885-1100