Tuesday, May 21, 2013
SJD Dissertation Defense - Morad Elsana
WCL Room 516 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
S.J.D. Program Graduates
DR. QILIN MA, China
S.J.D. Program Graduate
Dr. Qilin Ma successfully earned his S.J.D. from American University Washington College of Law in August 2011. His professional experience includes serving as an Associate Professor of Law at Zhejiang Gongshang University Law School of China since 1995 and serving as a part-time attorney for the People's Republic of China since 1997.
Degrees & Universities
S.J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2011
LL.M. in Law & Government, American University Washington College of Law, 2008
LL.M., Southwest University of Political Science and Law of China, 1995
Academic Honors and Achievements
Law Society of Zhejiang Province, Third Prize for Outstanding Scientific Research, 2002 and 2004
Law Society of Zhejiang Province, Second Prize for Outstanding Scientific Research, 2006
Marriage and Family Law Research Board of China, Outstanding Scientific Research, 2006
1. A New Theory about the International Commercial Law, published by Jinan University Press, Jan. 2004.
2. The Study on the Validity of Contract, published by the Intellectual Property Press of China, May 2005.
3. The International Business Law, published by Zhejiang University Press, Oct.1997.
4. A New Practical Dictionary on Civil and Commercial Law, published by Jilin Renmin Press, Jan. 2005.
5. On the Contract Form and Litigating Skills, published by Jilin Renmin Press, Sept.1999.
6. On the Legal Protection Type of Trade-Secret of China, published by the core Journal of Business, Economy and Management vol. 4, 2002.
7. On the Thoughts about the System of Standard Form Contract of China, published by the core Journal of Modern Law Science vol. 2, 2000.
8. On the Divorce System, published by the core Journal of Political Science and Law Forum vol. 2, 2000.
9. On the Divorce System of China, published by the Core Journal of Inner Mongolia University vol. 2, 2000.
10. On The “Mistake” System, published by the core Journal of Gansu Political Science and Law Institute vol. 4, 2004.