To apply, please email the following items to email@example.com:
- a brief statement of interest (no longer than 2 typed pages) including your career goals, assessment of current technology skills, and financial need
- a current resume, if available; and
- an unofficial law school transcript and/or other evidence of bar admission/degree earned.
Or mail to:
Lawyer Re-entry Program, Office of Academic Affiars
American University Washington College of Law
4801 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite 362
Washington DC 20016
There is no application fee.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. To create a learning environment of attention and responsiveness, class size will be limited. Interested participants are encouraged to apply early.
Program Fee: $2,500
We are pleased to offer a tuition break of $1,000 for registered participants making payment by August 1, 2013. To qualify for the reduced program fee of $1,500, participants must:
- Submit an application as noted above
- Receive an emailed acceptance letter; and
- Register and make payment online by August 1, 2013. Register online.