Human Rights and Access to Medicine
- UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. General Comment 14 - The right to the highest attainable standard of health
- UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. General Comment 17 - The right of everyone to benefit from the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he or she is the author
- UN High Commissioner on Human Rights. The impact of the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights on human rights
- Joint letter from 19 NGOs to South African President Mbeki and ANC President Zuma on human rights considerations in the formation of health policy. (July 17, 2008).
- TAC v Minister of Health
- AIDS and Human Rights Research Unit. Human Rights Protected? Nine Southern African Country Reports on HIV, AIDS, and the Law. Pretoria University Law Press (2007).
- Cheluchi Onyemelukwe, Access to Anti-retroviral Drugs as a Component of the Right to Health in International Law: Examining the Application of the Right in Nigerian Jurisprudence, 7 African Human Rights J.446 (2007).
- Thomas Pogge. Human Rights and Global Health: A Research Program. Blackwell Publishing. (2005).
- Alicia Yamin. Not Just a Tragedy: Access to Medications As a Right Under International Law. 21 Boston Univ. L. J. 178 (2003)
- Audrey Chapman. A 'Violations Approach' to Monitoring the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. 18 Human Rights Quarterly 23 (1996).