Sep 28: Mid Atlantic Works In Progress
On September 28, Professors Michael Carroll, Jorge Contreras, and Jonas Anderson will host a Works In Progress colloquium for scholars with papers on patent law.
- Eric Claeys– On Cowbells in Rock Anthems (and Property in IP): A Comment on Justifying Intellectual Property
- Gregory Mandel – The Public Psychology of Intellectual Property Rights
- Jorge Contreras – Commons and Closure: Competing Narratives of Gene Patenting
- Jonas Anderson – From De Novo Review to Informal Deference: An Historical, Empirical, and Normative Analysis of the Standard of Appellate Review for Patent Claim Construction
- Tun-Jen Chiang – Forcing Patentee Claims
- Christopher Seaman – Improving Patent Joint Ownership