MISSION OF THE LL.M. BOARD
The Law and Government LL.M. Board
The Law and Government LL.M. Board at American University Washington College of Law was created for the purpose of offering a community of support and enrichment to the LL.M. students in the program. The Board is made up of current LL.M. students coming from a variety of backgrounds and bringing with them a vast amount of life experiences.
The objective of the association is to promote communication and social exchange among its members and the law school community. The association provides a forum for sharing ideas, expectations, concerns and experiences associated with the program and its development. It also seeks to maintain contact with alumni/alumnae of the program and to generate publicity for the program.
The goals of the LL.M. Board:
- To promote communication and social exchanges within our community
- To help the LL.M. students get involved in their community
- To provide a forum to share ideas and experiences of the Program and its development
- To seek to maintain contact with Alumni of the program
- To generate publicity for the program
- To organize symposiums, panels and other activities