- American University Washington College of Law Welcomes Teams to 18th Annual Inter-American Moot Court Competition (05/16/13)
- Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project to Recognize Educators, Students, and Community Members for Activism and Service (05/14/13)
- American University Washington College of Law Announces Harold Koh, Professor and Former Legal Adviser to the State Department, as Commencement Speaker (04/29/13)
- Trial Advocacy Students to Participate in Final Trials at Montgomery County Judicial Center (04/17/13)
- Worldwide Experts Discuss "Best Practices" for Litigation Before the UN Committee Against Torture as a Tool Against Torture (04/15/13)
- Additional recent releases...
American University Washington College of Law In the News...
May 15, New York Times - In a co-authored op-ed, Professor Stephen Vladeck argues that although terrorism remains, an "open-ended declaration of armed conflict against all terrorist groups" should continue to be avoided. MORE
May 1, USA Today - Professor Lewis Grossman discusses whether the U.S. Department of Justice will support the Food and Drug Administration's decision to allow anyone over 15 years old to buy Plan B without a prescription. MORE
Recent American University Washington College of Law Highlights:
- Annual Inter-American Moot Court Competition to Welcome 98 Teams
- Summer Programs in Human Rights, Arbitration, and More Start May 28
- Dean Grossman Hosts New York Alumni Dinner
- Commencement Reception at the Organization of American States
- Commencement - Live Webcast Viewable Here on Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Harold Koh, Professor and Former Legal Adviser to the State Department, Named 2013 Commencement Speaker
- AUWCL Welcomes Area Latino/a Graduates to PASOS Event
- More recent news...