- American University Washington College of Law Launches New LL.M. Programs in International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law and Intellectual Property (08/28/14)
- American University Washington College of Law Welcomes Visiting Professors and New Appointments for 2014-15 (08/20/14)
- Program on Judicial Reform Examines Developments in Latin America July 14-25 (07/15/14)
- American University Washington College of Law to Welcome Judy Smith '86, Founder and President of Leading Strategic and Crisis Communications Firm, as 2014 Commencement Speaker (05/09/14)
- American University Washington College of Law Welcomes Nearly 100 Teams to 19th Annual Inter-American Moot Court Competition (05/08/14)
- Additional recent releases...
American University Washington College of Law In the News...
July 12, Huffington Post - Professor Anita Sinha penned an op-ed on the arrival of unaccompanied Central American children to the U.S. MORE
June 23, E & E – Professor Amanda Leiter is quoted about the U.S. Supreme Court’s EPA decision. MORE
June 18 & 19, ABC 7, Chicago Tribune, Diane Rehm, ESPN, Kojo Nnamdi Show, Time Magazine, Wall Street Journal - The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office cancelled the federal registration of the Washington NFL team's name and related trademarks. Professors Christine Haight Farley and Victoria Phillips provided analysis for several media outlets. MORE
June 18, Washington Post – In this op-ed, Professor Stephen Vladeck discusses whether the U.S. violates international law when employing overseas “kidnapping” to capture terrorism suspects. MORE
June 17, Federal News Radio – In this interview, Adjunct Professor Daniel Metcalfe discusses how often the federal government intervenes in record requests involving non-federal agencies. MORE
June 17, Washington Post – LL.M. Student Saba Ahmed made headlines for her questions asked of a Heritage Foundation panel on Benghazi. MORE
June 16, Baltimore Sun – In this op-ed, Professor Amanda Frost calls for Congress to take action on Immigration Reform. MORE
June 13, MSNBC – Professor Stephen Vladeck discusses whether President Obama could act to use military force in Iraq without asking Congress for permission. MORE
- Alumni: Sign Up To Stay Involved in the AUWCL Community
- AUWCL Recognized by Hispanic Business Magazine
- AUWCL Launches New LL.M. Programs
- Welcome from Dean Claudio Grossman
- Professors Respond to the Events in Ferguson, Missouri
- Registration Opens for the Online Lawyer Re-Entry Program
- New JD Student Orientation Week
- More recent news...
Recent American University Washington College of Law Highlights: