- SJD Candidates Gather at American University Washington College of Law for the Third Annual Mid-Atlantic SJD Roundtable (12/09/13)
- Center for Human Rights Launches Report to Assess States' Efforts to Protect Human Rights in Operations of Private Military and Security Companies (11/25/13)
- Trial Advocacy Students to Participate in Final Trials at Montgomery County Judicial Center (11/21/13)
- The Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law Partners with ASIL to Launch the Fourth International Humanitarian Law (IHL) Student Writing Competition (11/13/13)
- State Department Awards $485,000 to the War Crimes Research Office and the Women and International Law Program to Strengthen Victims' Access to Justice in Bosnia (11/12/13)
- Additional recent releases...
American University Washington College of Law In the News...
Nov. 22, NPR - A report co-written by the law school's Immigrant Justice Clinic "Taken for a Ride: Migrant Workers in the U.S. Fair and Carnival Industry" is featured in this special aired by "Latino USA." MORE
Nov. 15, Wall Street Journal - At a speech at AUWCL, Norwegian Foreign Minister Borge Brende comments on melting ice caps and trade possibilities in the Arctic as a result of climate change. MORE
Oct. 31, CNBC - Joel Michaels '75, member of the Dean's Advisory Council, provides commentary on the topic of "bad apple" insurance companies. MORE
- Report Examines Regulation 55 and the Rights of the Accused
- SJD Roundtable Welcomes More Than 30 Participants
- Dean Grossman Presents at the Organization of American States
- American University Washington College of Law Closed Tuesday Due to Weather
- Partnership Encourages Graduates to Become Public Defenders
- American University Washington College of Law Delayed Opening
- LL.M. Program Offers Specialization in Disability Rights
- More recent news...
Recent American University Washington College of Law Hightlights: