- Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property Adds LL.M. to Renowned IP Program (09/22/14)
- American University Washington College of Law Launches New LL.M. Programs in International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law and Intellectual Property (08/28/14)
- American University Washington College of Law Welcomes Visiting Professors and New Appointments for 2014-15 (08/20/14)
- Program on Judicial Reform Examines Developments in Latin America July 14-25 (07/15/14)
- American University Washington College of Law to Welcome Judy Smith '86, Founder and President of Leading Strategic and Crisis Communications Firm, as 2014 Commencement Speaker (05/09/14)
- Additional recent releases...
American University Washington College of Law In the News...
- Intellectual Property Program Adds New LL.M.
- Alumni: Sign Up To Stay Involved in the AUWCL Community
- Former WTO Director General Speaks at AUWCL
- Professor Participates in Constitution Day Panel
- John Sherman Myers Society Annual Dinner, Sept. 20
- Argentina's Minister of Defense Speaks at AUWCL
- Goldman Elected Vice President of the International Commission of Jurists
- More recent news...
Recent American University Washington College of Law Highlights: