- Human Rights Coffee Hour: Counterterrorism and Targeted Killings
- Human Rights Defender: A Conversation with Dr. Doan Viet Hoat
- PMSC Training - Introduction to the Workshop
- PMSC Traning - Who Needs to be Trained
- Munching on Human Rights: An Introduction to International Criminal Law
- The Human Rights Implications of Psychiatric Diagnosis
- PMSC Training: What Needs to be Taught
- Human Rights 101 Webinar for Legal Aid Attorneys and Public Defenders in the U.S.
- PMSC Training: Training Quality Assurance
- Online Workshop on Training Private Military and Security Companies
- Munching on Human Rights: Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Human Rights Film Series: "Dirty Wars"
- Race, Torture, and Execution: A Human Rights Analysis of the Death Penalty in U.S. Prisons
- Human Rights Film Series: "Valentine Road" Human Rights Defender: A Conversation with Harry Wu
- Human Rights Film Series: "Gideon's Army"
- Student Grant Competition-14th Annual Human Rights Film Series
- Human Rights Coffee Hour: Statelessness in the Dominican Republic
- Film Screening of "Herman's House"
- Webcast of Special Rapporteur On Torture's Address to the UN General Assembly
- Human Rights Film Series: "The Act of Killing"
- Human Rights in the Workplace: Employment Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation
- Cool Human Rights Work I Did on My Summer Vacation
- Human Rights Defender: LGBTI Advocates from El Salvador
- Munching on Human Rights: Human Rights 101, a Crash Course
- Accountablity, Transitional Justice, and the Case for Northern Ireland
- Human Rights Coffee Hour
- Visit to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Human Rights Boot Camp
- Human Rights in the U.S.: A Training for Attorneys, Organizers and Other Public Interest Practitioners in the Greater Miami Area
- Human Rights Orientation and Welcome Reception
- Human Rights Webinar for Legal Aid: Focus on Immigrants' Rights
- Human Rights Implications of SCOTUS Decisions in the 2013 Term
- Congressional Human Rights Briefing: Exploring Intersections of Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law
Human Rights in the US: A Free Training for Legal Aid Attorneys in Southern California
- Congressional Human Rights Briefing: What Are Human Rights and Why Do They Matter?
- Celebration to honor Dean Grossman as recently elected Chair of the UN Human Rights Treaty Bodies