NEW: 3-Course Certificates of Completion in Fraud and Compliance or Pharmaceutical Law and Policy
For the first time this summer, we are offering 3-Course Certificates of Completion for participants who want to focus on either Health Care Fraud and Compliance or Pharmaceutical Law and Policy. Both Pharmaceuticals and the Law and Legal Issues in Health Care Fraud and Abuse have been perennial favorites among Summer Institute participants. We, therefore, are building on these core courses to allow participants to dig more deeply into each of these rapidly evolving areas of health law. Each 3-course series is designed to provide professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to navigate recent and future developments.
Health Care Fraud and Compliance Certificate
To earn a Health Care Fraud and Compliance Certificate, participants must take:
- Health Care Fraud and Compliance I: Legal Issues in Health Care Fraud & Abuse,
- Health Care Fraud and Compliance II: Health Care Corporate Compliance & Governance, and
- OIG Health Care Fraud & Compliance Workshop.
Pharmaceutical Law and Policy Certificate
To earn a Pharmaceutical Law Certificate, participants must take:
- Pharmaceuticals & the Law,
- Pharmaceutical Patent Protection & Enforcement (co-sponsored with PIJIP Summer Institute)
- Pharmaceutical Patent Issues Under Hatch Waxman (offered through the PIJIP Summer Institute), and
Read more about the Certificate of Completion in Pharmaceutical Law & Policy.