News & Events
Carolyn Quattrocki, executive director,
Maryland Governor's Office of Health Care Reform speaking at Next Steps in Health Reform Conference
February 20, 2014, 10 am - 1 pm: The Digital Health Revolution: How Law Is Shaping the Next Frontier in Health Care Delivery: Leaders in digital health and telemedicine law and policy will discuss how law is transforming health care systems and raising new legal and policy considerations.
March 19, 2014, 5:30 - 7:30 pm: Student-Alumni networking event.
June 16 - June 28, 2014: Health Law & Policy Summer Institute: Taught by leading health attorneys, the Institute offers intensive training for students and professionals seeking to advance their health law careers.
- The Failed Rollout of Healthcare.gov and the Implications for Health Reform, November 19, 2013.
- Evolving First Amendment Protection of Commercial Speech: Health Law Implications -- Expert panelists will lead discussions addressing current trends in the First Amendment protection of commercial speech and their impact on the regulation of:(1) off-label drug promotion post-Sorrell; (2) tobacco marketing; and (3) food and beverage labeling, March 21, 2013.
- Executive Certificate in Health Policy, Financing, and Law -- Taught by health policy luminaries and available on-line through a live and interactive webcast, this certificate training will help participants master and navigate the public policy landscape that is transforming the delivery of health care services in America, March 16, 2013.
- Launch of the Special Global Health, Gender, and Human Rights Edition of the Health Law & Policy Brief -- featuring remarks by Dean Grossman and senior PAHO officials, March 7, 2013.
- Next Steps in Health Reform Conference (MS Word) - Oct. 16, 2012 - Expert panelists discussed the challenges and opportunities facing states, health plans, and providers as health reform moves forward.
- Medicare, Medicaid and the Mandate: Health Reform in the 2012 Election, Oct. 22, 2012
- Lunchtime Seminar on NFIB v. Sebelius - Aug. 30, 2012
- Inaugural Conference on Global Health, Gender, and Human Rights - March 21-22, 2012
Email Matt Pierce if you would like to learn more about an upcoming event.