The Office of Grant Administration and Program Development coordinates and facilitates international activities including:
- the international exchange of scholars;
- the international exchange of students;
- international delegations visiting the law school;
- international programs, projects, and conferences;
- and affiliations with international partners.
WCL's prominence in legal education annually attracts professionals, scholars and students interested in meeting with faculty, conducting research and taking courses. These international visitors come from many programs, some of which are funded by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, which are administered by the U.S. Department of State.
International visitors come from many programs, some of which are funded by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, which are administered by the U.S. Department of State. During AY 2001-2002, the law school was selected as a host institution for the Humphrey Fellowship Program and the Junior Faculty Development Program, which will continue to bring visitors from diverse backgrounds to WCL. The International Legal Studies Program administers the International Visitors Program in consultation with the Office of the Dean, the Office of Grants and Programs, the Pence Law Library, and the International Student Services Office. For more information about these programs, please visit the International Visiting Scholars Program web page.
- International Partners
- Int'l Arbitration Program
- Int'l Business Law Program
- Int'l Consortium on Legal Ed.
- China Rule of Law Initiative
- Washington Seminar