Tuition & Fees
Cost of Attendance: 2013 - 2014
(Nine-Month Academic Year)
Full Time(12 or more credits)
Part Time(below 12 credits)
|Tuition||$47,268||$33,250 ($1,750 x 19 credits) (1)|
|Room and Board||$15,263||$15,263|
|Books and Supplies||$1,555||$1,165|
|Direct Loan Fees (est.)||$1,312||$735|
Total Cost of Attendance
- Standard first-year (JD) course load. Aid is prorated to actual credit hours at $1,750 per credit.
- Figure does not include the cost of AU Health Insurance which you may be required to purchase if you are not already covered by your own (or parent) health plan. Funding for assessed coverage is available upon request.
The Cost of Attendance (COA) is an estimate of educational expenses for the nine-month academic year. Allowable expenses are defined by law and are limited to university charges and allowances to accommodate a moderate student lifestyle. The cost of attendance is the maximum amount of aid permitted from all sources during the school year. While the COA cannot be increased to meet non-educational obligations, documented extraordinary expenses and special needs may be considered.
- A one-time allowance for computer equipment may be added under specified conditions.
- Loan fees represent origination costs associated with the maximum Direct Stafford Loan and an average fee for Direct Graduate PLUS. Loan fees may be actualized on an individual basis.
In determining how best to cover expenses, consider the budget in its entirety with thought of adjusting expenses in one category to meet costs that may be higher in another. It should be noted that the room and board allowance assumes a shared housing accommodation. Enrollment in six credit hours per semester is required for receipt of financial aid.
Cost of Attendance: Summer 2013
Costs are associated with and limited to the period of enrollment
|On Campus||Chile||Paris/Geneva||The Hague||Turkey||Israel||
Int'l Orgs. - Geneva
|Program Dates:||5/28 - 8/1||6/2 - 6/30||6/2 - 6/30||6/2 - 6/30||6/2 - 6/30||6/2 - 6/30||5/28 - 7/19|
|Tuition/Fees (6 credits)||$10,241||$10,200||$10,200 (2)||$10,200 (1)||$10,200 (1)||$10,200 (2)||$10,241|
|Board/Food||906||750||1280 (3)||870 (3)||750||400||809|
|Personal||579||350 (4)||750 (4)||435 (4)||255||500 (4)||579|
|Visa or Other Fees||320||20|
Currency adjustments and living costs have been considered for all abroad programs.
Int'l Orgs. - Geneva only
*Students taking 6 credits at WCL use on campus budget. Geneva bound students use a 7 week prorated WCL budget including food and transportation adjustments.
- Includes housing, materials and local transportation
- Includes housing, some meals and materials
- Expenses not covered by program cost
- Local transportation and incidentals
Tuition = $1700 per credit hour
Fees = $41
Note: Cost of attendance allowances for WCL students attending other institutions/programs are determined by the host institution/program.