Washington College of Law Security
- Located at the 1st floor lobby front desk
- 202-274-4016 or x4016 from any classroom phone
- Blue light phones in the building
- Elevator cab call box is a direct connection to the Security Desk.
The WCL Security is part of the Office of Facilities Management located in room 383 and can be reached at (202)274-4008 firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm.
For EMERGENCIES please call 911 and 202-274-4016 to alert security.
AU ID CARD
The American University Identification Card (AU ID) is issued to faculty, staff and students. The number on the card is the assigned AU Identification Number that is used in maintaining personnel and academic records while the bearer is part of the AU Community.
The AU ID Card is also used to screen access to university functions, designated buildings, library services, receive possible discounts, eagle bucks and may be requested by Public Safety as proof of university status whenever an identity check is carried out.
The AU ID Card should be in the possession of the faculty, staff and students whenever on campus. For Law School students the ID card needs to be coded for building access, garage access and at times library access after closing hours.
WCL Security may at times request the AU ID Card be presented whenever entering the WCL facilities. In the event of card loss, a freeze on the monies can be placed on the card at eaglebucks.com or emailing email@example.com.
American University Public Safety
- The non-emergency police line is 202-885-2527
- Visit http://www.american.edu/finance/publicsafety/ for more information about American University Public Safety.