The Consiglio Nazionale Forense
in Collaboration with
American University Washington College of Law and the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
is pleased to announce
The 2012 Conference
August 6 - 10, 2012
American University Washington College of Law
4801 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
- Lessons: Monday 6 August to Friday 10 August, 5 hours each day
- Members of the Italian Bar will receive 24 credit formative and US participants will be able to receive CLE credits - number of hours to be confirmed
- The agenda will include possible visits to the Law Library of Congress, International Monetary Fund, the U.S. Supreme Court, the National Archives and other venues
- Conference fee: $875 U.S. per person (Lodging and meals are not included in the registration fee unless otherwise indicated)
A full agenda will be available shortly but in the interim, please see the working document.
- Registration fee is $875
- Please click here for secure on-line registration
- If you would like to pay by wire transfer, please contact Jennifer Dabson at email@example.com for full instructions
- Registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunches and receptions as will be outlined on the agenda, and transportation to some venues. Lodging and other meals are not included
- Please access printable registration form click here
- The conference hotel will be:
Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase 5520 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- We have secured the favorable rate of $169.00 per person plus applicable state and local taxes (currently 6% state tax and 7% county tax)
- Reservations must be made prior to July 23, 2012 to secure this rate
- Reservations may also be by clicking the following link: Courtyard Chevy Chase. You will be immediately directed to the Courtyard Marriott Chevy Chase reservation page with group dates and negotiated rate code already entered in the appropriate field. Please then click on "Find" and you can quickly and easily make your room reservation
- Reservations may also be made with Marriott reservations at 800-321-2211 or by directly with the Hotel reservations department at 301.828.3364 x7000. Please be certain to inform the reservations agent that you are with the "AUWCL Italian Bar Conference Room Block" group.
- Reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card
American University Accommodation
- As an alternative to the hotel, there will be available accommodation at the main American University Campus in the residence halls
- Single and double accommodations in the residence halls are available.
- The residence halls feature 24-hour complex desk operations, air conditioning, wireless internet access, parking, twin size beds, all linens, and semi-private bathrooms.
- The main American University campus is conveniently located less than a mile from the Tenleytown-AU metro stop and the University offers a free shuttle from main campus to the metro and to the Washington College of Law throughout the day
- Single Occupancy Room is $73.00 and double occupancy is $50.00
- If you would like to use the University accommodation, please contact Jennifer Dabson for the appropriate form.
For further information or if you have questions, please contact:
- Jennifer Dabson, Director, Office of Continuing Legal Education, American University Washington College of Law at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel J. McCarroll, Director, Continuing Legal Education, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, email@example.com
- Avv. Nello Pasquini, Consiglio Nazionale Forense, firstname.lastname@example.org