1, 2, 3, RESET: Getting Back to the NEW Business of Practicing Law
American University Washington College of Law
The College of Law and Practise Management
October 22 - 23, 2010
Welcome to the 1, 2, 3, RESET: Getting Back to the NEW Business of Practicing Law
Registration and Information Website
Online Registration (Visa, Mastercard)
Register by Mail (checks or American Express, Mastercard or Visa)
- Registration Form (PDF) - Please download and print
- Please use one form per registration and include full payment
- Please mail to College of Law Practice Management, 10272 Mica Way, Parker, CO 80134. If paying by credit card, the form may be faxed to 303-805-4358.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
- Substitutions are welcome but please forward the names as soon as possible
- Registration cancellations must be made in writing, by fax 303-805-4358 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and received by September 22, 2010.
- Cancellations received by September 22, 2010 will result in a full refund less a $100 administrative fee.
- Registrants are responsible for hotel and other accommodation reservations and are subject to the respective cancellation policies
- View the current agenda
- Please note that changes and updates may be made due to further planning and speaker confirmations, although changes in the schedule will be kept to a minimum
Hospitality; Events, Meals and Sightseeing Information
- A summary is available on the hospitality page
- There is a wealth of attractions in Washington, DC: visit washington.org
Continuing Legal Education
- Accreditation for program is available. ��Credits are being determined.
- Washington College of Law is an accredited provider for Pennsylvania, New York and Virginia and accreditation can be obtained from all other states upon request.
- Please indicate on the registration form which state(s) you would like accreditation for and all appropriate paperwork will be available at the registration desk on site.
JW Marriott Washington DC
1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington DC 20004, USA
Hotel ph: (202) 393-2000.
- A discounted rate for conference attendees has been negotiated for this first class hotel of $239.00 per room per night plus 14.5% state, local and occupancy taxes
- The group rate will be offered for 3 days prior to and for 3 days following the conference dates, based on availability.
- Rooms at the special rate are limited. To avoid disappointment, please register as soon as possible
- Deadline: Registrations at the hotel must be made no later than Thursday, October 7, 2010 to obtain the conference rate, which is subject to availability. Discounted rooms may sell out well before October 7, 2010
- For hotel reservations:
- Please call 1-800-228-9290 or 202- 393-2000 and ask for the COLPM rate of $239.
- or online at JW Marriott
- Platinum Sponsor:
- Gold Sponsor:
- Silver Sponsor:
- If you would like to become a Sponsor, please visit the sponsor's page (PDF)