The Washington College of Law attracts students and lawyers from across the nation and around the world, many of whom focus on environmental law. The JD program has students from over 40 states, the District of Columbia, and 36 foreign countries. Further, the LL.M. program has enrolled students from over 60 countries representing every region of the world. WCL's environmental law graduates work for law firms, corporations, government agencies, and non-profit organizations across the nation and around the world. This national and global network of Environmental Law Alumni is an invaluable asset to both current students and past graduates. The WCL Alumni Office works to keep this group involved in the law school community. Please visit their website to learn about all of the services and programs they provide. Additionally, alumni in DC can interact with the Environmental Law Program and current students by attending conferences, assisting with moot court competitions, attending social networking events in the DC area, and mentoring current students embarking on a career in environmental law.
WCL JD and LL.M alumni and professors at the Center for International Environmental Law.
- Send us an E-Mail to join our alumni email list to find out about events and social gatherings and/or our alumni list of job openings.
- Keep us informed about what you are doing now.
- Follow us on Twitter: @auwclEnvLaw!
- Like us on Facebook!
- Connect with us on LinkedIn and join the WCL Environmental and Energy Law Alumni Group!
- *NEW*: Want to stay involved with AUWCL? Looking for ways to volunteer? Take a few minutes (approximately 3) and complete our new Alumni Volunteer Form!
Looking for potential jobs? Want career advice? Check out the various resources below:
- Check out our new page with Current Job Listings!
- Join the WCL Environmental and Energy Law Alumni Group on LinkedIn!
- Check out our career page for even more information about resources at WCL, job websites, etc.!
- Visit CareerLink, an online jobs database maintained by the Office of Career and Professional Development!
- Want advice on your resume, cover letter, or job search generally? Send us an email to set up a time to speak with a faculty member.
Environmental Law Summer Session
As graduates of WCL, you can take advantage of discounted alumni rates to participate in the Environmental Law Summer Session! Additionally, you can earn CLE credit. Find out more about the offerings in this year's Summer Session.
If you are interested in connecting with WCL alumni who practice environmental law, please visit the Office of Career and Professional Development (OCPD) website to enroll in the WCL Mentor Program. For information, please click here or here.
Also, don't forget to join the Environment, Energy & Natural Resources, Land Use, and Construction Law Practice Group!