American University Washington College of Law is a dynamic law school at the center of policy, business, and all things international. Students, faculty, and alumni find doors wide open to tackle a breadth of legal challenges in D.C. and around the world. Our unparalleled experiential learning, diverse curriculum, and collaborative community offer a million opportunities to Champion What Matters.
The $70.00 application fee will be waived for all applications submitted by December 31, 2014.
Hear from students, faculty and alumni about their experiences at American University Washington College of Law in the following video.
We invite you to explore our law school community! Call our JD Admissions Reception Desk at 202-274-4101 or email us using the Contact Us button below with questions.
- More than 20 academic programs from human rights to business law
- Dedicated world-class faculty
- Recognized clinical, international law, IP, and trial advocacy programs
- Extraordinary D.C. externships and internships
- Full-time and part-time evening programs
- International semester and study abroad exchanges
- Dual degree programs with AU graduate schools and four foreign institutions
- Student briefs and journals
- Specialized career and professional development services
- Community-focused and public service programs
- Named to top five best law schools for Hispanics by Hispanic Business