American University Washington College of Law is a dynamic law school at the center of policy, business, and all things international. Students, faculty, and alumni find doors wide open to tackle a breadth of legal challenges in D.C. and around the world. Our unparalleled experiential learning, diverse curriculum, and collaborative community offer a million opportunities to Champion What Matters.
We invite you to explore our law school community! Call our JD Admissions Reception Desk at 202-274-4101 or email us using the Contact Us button below with questions.
A Million Opportunities:
- More than 20 academic programs from human rights to business law
- Dedicated world-class faculty
- Recognized clinical, international law, IP, and trial advocacy programs
- Extraordinary D.C. externships and internships
- Full-time and part-time evening programs
- International semester and study abroad exchanges
- Dual degree programs with AU graduate schools and four foreign institutions
- Student briefs and journals
- Specialized career and professional development services
- Community-focused and public service programs