Continuing Legal Education
2013 Arbitration Events
WCL is an accredited provider for New York and will seek accreditation for all other states as requested. Following is a list of upcoming CLE arbitration events.
Ethical Issues in Commercial and Investment Arbitration: Current Developments
March 7, 2013 (2:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
The conference will discuss issues related to the ethical conduct of parties, counsel and arbitrators in international arbitration. Three ethics CLE available!
International Arbitration Summer Session
May 28 - June 15, 2013
Sessions available for CLE credit:
- Introduction to the Practice of International Commercial Arbitration
- Investor-State Arbitration
- Seminar: Practical Skills in International Arbitration
- International Arbitration and Choice-of-Law Issues
- Contributions of the ICC Court of Arbitration to the Practice of International Commercial Arbitration
- Advocacy in International Commercial Arbitration
CLE per session: 10 CLE credits (12 if NY)
Cost: Included in tuition
The Federal Arbitration Act in Practice: Overview,
Selected Issues, and a Case Study
June 11, 2013
Tenth Annual Seminar on International Commercial Arbitration: How to Handle a BIT Arbitration
Mock case will primarily focus on ICC Rules of Arbitration.
Co-sponsored by the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the American Arbitration Association, and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes.
(19 if NY), including 1 hour
of Ethics )
Cost: please click here