PRE-ARRIVAL INFORMATION - DIRECTIONS - CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES - VISA & INSURANCE - EXAMS -
CLASS MATERIALS - ONLINE REGISTRATION - MyWCL - PROGRAMA EN ESPAÑOL
Scholarship Opportunity for Prospective LLM Students!
Taught by leading practitioners and arbitrators, the session is designed to meet the complex needs and busy schedules of practicing attorneys interested in earning continuing legal education (CLE) credit.
This three-week Summer Program exposes practitioners to critical
skills and practical insights into handling arbitration cases under various arbitration systems. The session brings together world-renowned practitioners and arbitrators presenting five seminars designed for professional development. Luncheons and networking activities provide participants with the opportunity to exchange information and interact with their peers and expert instructors.
Sessions can be taken for Certificate of Atendance, Certificate of Completion (Diploma) and CLE Credit.
WCL students and students enrolled at an ABA-approved law school who desire to take summer courses per academic credit, please click here...
Sessions in English:
- Practical Skills and Cross-Examination in International Arbitration
- International Arbitration and Choice-of-Law Issues
- Contributions of the ICC Court of Arbitration to the Practice of International
- Nuts and Bolts of International Commercial Arbitration
- Investor-State Arbitration
- Cross-Examination in International Arbitration
- The Federal Arbitration Act in Practice: Overview, Selected Issues, and a Case Study
Courses in Spanish :
- Arbitraje Comercial International
- Arbitraje Inversionista - Estado
- Aspectos Prácticos del Proceso Arbitral
Jose I. Astigarraga, Partner, Astigarraga Davis, Miami
Janis Brennan, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP, Washington
Gonzalo Flores, Senior Counsel, International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes, Washington
Claudia Frutos-Peterson, Counsel, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, Washington
Michael Evan Jaffe, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Washington
Louis B. Kimmelman, Partner, Allen & Overy LLP, New York
Director, School of International Arbitration at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London, London
Horacio Grigera Naón, Director, Center om International Commercial Arbitration, Washington
Eduardo Silva Romero, Partner, Dechert LLP, Paris
Laurence Shore, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, New York
Anne Marie Whitesell,
Of Counsel, Dechert LLP, Washington-Paris