The John Sherman Myers Soceity is a select group of committed alumni, faculty and friends of American University Washington College of Law who demonstrate their dedication to the school with annual gifts of $1,500 or more. Established to honor former dean John Myers and his wife, Alvina Reckman Myers, the society provides critical funding for facilities, scholarships, technological developments, academic initiatives and student services. We invite you join the ranks of the Myers Society and take part in sustaining our tradition of excellence as an internationally recognized force in the field of legal education.
- Myers Society Diamond Level
$25,000 & above
- Myers Society Platinum Level
- Myers Society Gold Level
- Myers Society Silver Level
- Myers Society Bronze Level
GOLD Society (Graduates of the Last Decade)
Recent graduates can enjoy the benefits and prestige of the Myers Society by becoming a member of the GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade) Society. GOLD Society membership is tiered based on graduation date; alumni who graduated within the last 0-10 years are afforded membership with a lower minimum annual gift.
- 0-2 years - $250 ($20.83/month)
- 3-4 years- $500 ($41.67/month)
- 5-6 years- $750 ($62.50/month)
- 7-8 years- $1,000 ($83.33/month)
- 9-10 years- $1,250 ($104.17/month)