How to Apply
If you are NOT currently a student enrolled at WCL or SIS:
- You must apply to the Law School and on the WCL application select the appropriate box indicating you wish to be considered for the joint degree. Your application will be forwarded to SIS for parallel consideration.
- You will be notified by both schools as to whether you have been accepted.
- Because of the competitive nature of the joint degree program it is advisable that you apply well before the actual deadline.
If you are already a law student:
- Obtain and complete the one page JD/MA application form from the Asst. Dean of Academic Services & Registrar.
- Ask the registrar's Office to send your file to the SIS admissions office.
- You may undertake this process at any time during your matriculation at WCL.
If you are already a masters student:
- You must apply to the Law school.
- Once you are accepted to the Law school you can be added to the joint degree program.
Washington College of Law